De la Guarda is hot. I saw this in NYC about 5 years ago. It has been a long
running "off broadway" production for sometime now. Originated in Argentina. It
is more an avante garde dance/ theatrical piece. So, it is abstract enough for
you to inject any story line and metaphors you like. Lots of audience
participation, in a sense that the action is happening all around/ above you.
It has always had a strong tie to club culture/ tribalism. The original
soundtrack had strong electronic elements, live drumming/ tribal percussion
etc. More recently to inject some new blood into the production, they have been
using live DJs to provide the soundtrack. Yes, D. May worked it in August of
last year, I believe. I've heard nothing but great things about this infusion.
You know D. May with his improvisational/ musical knowledge and prowess,  was
most likely the best of all the pairings.

It's an intense show. A must see before it goes away. I'm sure there is a
website.

Peace