Cyclone Wehner wrote:

Artificial Intelligence (very simple yet profound, loved the multiple
endings)

Argh!! I can't believed you liked this movie. What an absolute pile of steaming hog [EMAIL PROTECTED] That was one of the most annoying, pathetic rehashses of Pinnocio I've ever seen.

"But I want to be a real boy..."

Eergh! Me and other people in the cinema were wondering when the hell that that little sh1t of a robot boy was going to die.

I really, really wish that Kubrick had had the time to actually finish this movie off instead of handing it over to Spielberg. Then perhaps we wouldn't have had this travesty of a movie.