eesh.  that paragraph had so many english-ized german words, it actually
hurt to read.
basically: fabrice lig cut is bouncy and happy and bubbly and confident in
its knowledge about the future (so techno...) and melody.  dan curtin on
the flip is imitating the detroit sound and casually showing off his ideas
on that front.  sounds like it's more on the slammin' side.  third remixer
is $tinkworx, who's more "heavy" and deep and funky.  sounds like this
guy's gonna have a hard-on over this record for the rest of the year.
a more literal translation'll cost ya ;)

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:59:12 +0100, ian cheshire
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Katrin or Ronny could :)

Zeit
> wieder mehr hrt, und er ist ja einer der Epigonen dieses neuen
> Detroitsounds und das lsst er hier auch lssig und voller slammender
Ideen