It appears I've made a tit of myself.

(I know this will come as no shock to you)

Ivan posted up the Mills/Hood link yesterday, so being a nice chap, I
thought I'd post it up on Little Detroit as the heads there seem to like
that sort of thing and alot of them aren't on the list.
So, me being me, I just c&p'd the link and posted it.

Except I think I posted the wrong one!
Does anyone have the right link so I can post it for them?

Ivan?

or maybe Ivan could pop there and do it?

http://www.littledetroit.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4952

Thanks

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring