Hahaha, this made me LMAO.

"This is the kind of thing that effete indie kids with a passing interest in electronic music would buy if they weren't too timorous to ask for it in Rough Trade. All very nice but it made me want to stick some obnoxious bloodletting Aphex-style evil on my Walkman and run amok in Sainsbury's with a rusty car iron."

Mike

Martin Dust wrote:
New stuff just gone up:

http://www.littledetroit.net/Reviews/menu.php?sm=2004-08