Thanks Jason. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

>it's a track from the next Iridite EP by FAO Jesus aka Samuel, an old
>friend of mine form Salford

I can tell by the above line, this is obviously a man of great style and
panache.

Everyone lives in Salford now, I get neighbours coming round for midi leads
and joints worths instead of cups of sugar and eggs. I find it quite funny,
but I'm not sure my girlfriend thinks it's quite as amusing.

Btw, if anyone is in Manchester tonight, me mate is dj'ing at Canteena, so
me and dunc are off down there for a pint if anyone else fancies it.

and while I'm on the subject, Miles is a good dj and has a cd here -
http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?merchID=14385
I've not heard it, there's probably alot of electronica type stuff on
there, I reckon some list heads would dig it.
ha, just looking and he's got single of the week on booomykat too!

fix!

anyway, rambling on again.

Bye

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring