was just reading this

http://www.littledetroit.net/Features/BlackdogInterview.php

(thanks btw Martin)

one Q though, in this Q you ask

"Loads of people have ripped off Black Dog........"

just wondered who you were referring to?

"its like every time we turn on the telly.....etc"
really? I'm not sure what it's referring to, I couldn't really think of
anyone who ripped Black Dog?
unless they used to do TV stuff or something under another name.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring