So, this moodymann track, I'm sure I have it.

Any other moody spotters out there wanna tell me where?
I'm pretty sure it's been out via peacefrog. Deffo heard it before, and
pretty sure I have it too.

This mix is great Paul, thanks v.much for doing it. Loads of really nice
shiz on there I will never own. Not really heard much of the SID's before,
didn't realise they were so good!

I need to get them.

Hmm, maybe that track was on a 12" w/ 2 tracks on. is it this?
http://www.discogs.com/release/62691
I'm thinking it might be, will check tonight when I get home.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring