Especially these last two! I dug "dytiq" out a few weeks
back to stick it on a mix, and was almost as blown away
as I was when I first heard it. It might be my favourite
Quadrant track (although Quadrant Dub 2 is pretty hard
to knock of the pedestal in that respect).

And "The Wonders Of Wishing" I hadn't ever heard until
that recent spate of represses. I was surprised that it's
not held in higher esteem, to be honest; it's become one
of my favourite Carl Craig productions, and (blasphemy
alert!) I prefer it to the 69 tracks. Well, apart from
"Desire". And "Microlovr"...

Brendan