Am I the only one who thinks that the B-side of that new KDJ private
collection is some of the worst music made in the history of mankind? Sounds
like a soundtrack of a real bad comedy movie. Ooh.. and listen to those
vocals, just doesn´t make any sense to me. The A-side is not that much
better IMHO. I can´t believe that this is created by the man who gave us
amazing tracks like J.A.N., Dem Young Sconies, Shades Of Jae, In Loving
Memory, The Thief That Stole My Sad Days, ...

*just a personal opinion, please do not kill me*

Cheers,
Maarten - http://www.morthenkiang.com/