Can't beleive nobody else on the list has posted this info from littledetroit:

" BTW - if I may I 've got a little bit of exciting news. After 10 yrs or so ART is again about to release a compilation - this time in conjunction with New Religion. Should see the light of day in early 05 and the line-up is insane... Ian O'Brien, NewWorldAquarium, Mark Pritchard (yes, doing techno), Balil (yes, NEW Balil material), Carl Craig, and I'm trying to get Derrick to dig out an old 16 trk of an unreleased masterpiece he did way back when, Juan Atkins and I've even asked some of the bruk beat guys to submit some techno - more news when its all confirmed - hopefully we'll organise a clubnight to launch it all, etc. Anyway - enough of the techno-spam...

 Kirk"

 jesus h christ- that's all I've got to say

Jason