Hey People,

I finally got the archiving problems fixed - Equinox is now available
for downloading only (streaming coming soon). Yesterday's show will be
available till next weeks edition of Equinox takes its place. Checkout
the playlist below - too bad I don't have a creative description like
Mr. MacQueen does for his shows! ;)

To download just follow the link on the Equinox page ->
http://www.gerald-matrix.com/equinox.htm

Here's the playlist.
Artist - Title (Label)
Pole - Slow Motion [Accapella] (Mute)
Radian - Jet (Thrill Jockey)
Thomas Jirku - Zillion (Supesharu)
Blackout Theory - The Scientific Method [Part 1] (Chair)
Mas 2008 - Punished By Machines (Mikrolux)
UR - The Illuminator (Underground Resistance)
Lucas Rodenbush - Sliver (Organised Noise)
R. Bartz/DJ Hell - Allerseelen [Jeff Mills mix] (Disko B)
Rac - Root (Warp)
Sense Club - Tomorrov Cocktail (Perlon)
UR - Transition [Accapella] (Underground Resistance)
Octave One - Blackwater (430 West)
C. Hudd & P. Lazonby - The Colours [Mix 1] (Fifty First)
Kit Clayton - Belt Frictional Response (Throw)
Shawn Rudiman - I'm Just. (7th City)
Octave One - And All That Remains (430 West)
G Flame - Somebody (Alpha)
Heckmann & Henze - Bang Your Back (Wavescape)
Trevor Rockliffe - Move That Body (Dark House)
Model 500 - Time Space Transmat (Metroplex)
Anthony Rother - Destroy Him My Robots (Psi49Net)
Profondo - Body Massage (Four Music)
69 - Poi Et Pas (Planet E)
Common Factor - Get Down (Planet E)
KlangGut - Jaz (Treibstoff)