>excuse the nostalgia but this was a party i'll never forget

excused!

looks like a super-hot party.

can you remember any more about it?

I've not really got any parties like KJ's list really, although F.K at
Electric Chair was pretty spesh as was that new years eve do with UR, KDJ
etc.
Mind you, thinking about it, I remember having a good time on an NYE party
in an old ice cream factory in Battersea (Lost do) as well.

Not one that really springs to mind though.

Well, actually, some of the parties we did stick out in my mind too. Juan
in '95 was pretty hot, D.Wynn also killed it a couple of years later, and
then, oh yeah, Rob Hood, '95 sometime, in what used to be Konspiracy. I
remember he dropped numbers and we lost it. Johnny dancing on the bar
etc....

so I lied. there are a few....

can't remember any really old ones though.

Alex

p.s. when is the real 313 10 year anniversary?

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring