>no i don't, what's on it?

Hmm. Good question!

A load of rare boogie.

Ha! Gotcha...

No, only thing I can remember off the top of my head is that Affinity 12"
on Mango.
My friend copied it for me and gave it to me, maybe it wasn't off
t'interweb.

I shall copy it for you. I have other shiz for you anyway.

>get your mobile numbers changed!!

Tee-Hee. everyone changes their number soon as I get my mits on it.

; )

Alex

*total and utter pest*

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring