http://www.juno.co.uk/IP/IF152725-01.htm

check the weirdness. Maurice Fulton is cool though. What a sleeve

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott McGill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 September 2004 00:11
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) new records

Ost & Kjex (Cheese & Biscuits) - Eaten Back To Life EP "Maurice Fulton
remix"
also has the most bizarre sleeve design I've seen by something I've bought.
Y'know when you can tell if a record is your thing even by the packaging?
This one screams don't even think about it.

I-Cube - Fr33z (Versatile Records)
If you've never heard of I-Cube the catch up now. He is unstoppable in many
genres.

Enjoy.
Scott