Hey Brendan.

>Is that the June 1984 one?

Not 100% sure, it's at home

>I've got that book which has a big selection of
>Face articles on clubbing and dance music culture, and it includes a big
>electro article from 1984 by David Toop and Paul Rambali

I recognise the name D.Toop, must be that article.

>I'm guessing you've got the original issue?

Yeah, yeah! Pretty interesting reading, esp, for £2!
There was record reviews in there of 2 records I've bought in the last 2
months as well!
Some nice background info on some obscure pieces I got.

I'd really really like to find that house one, cheers for that!
Hey, this was in that little MVE at Notting Hill Gate that has
CD's/Books/Mags.
Maybe they might have one kicking about in there?

Hey, if anyone from the list would like me to photocopy the interesting
bits out of it and send them out, then hit me with a private mail and I
shall do it tomorrow.

Any more points of interest in the book Brendan?
Any record reviews or anything?

p.s. Brendan, if you've not checked it, I reckon you might find the book
"loves saves the day" interesting.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring