Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

From: turnstyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Is there anything I should expect ?!

   Anyone else seen him Dj recently ?

his set at movement was one of the biggest disappointments of the weekend for me. he started off with like 3 decent tracks, including spastik, then went into really monotonous boring almost trancey sounding rave type music. it was absolutely horrible. people got into it, but i had to leave it was so bad. tom
I really enjoyed hearing Spastik and I actually stayed till the end of his set, but its not what I expected although it was cool to hear a new inner city record at the end. Stacey Pullen was totally killing it in the underground stage anyway.

I can't wait for next year. Conference is 6 months away and movement is 8.

Regards,
Ramon

andythepooh.com