Hmm.
So thats where I was.
I wondered why my head felt like it had an axe half way through it this
morning.
(and why my girlfriend wasn't really speaking to me)
Who played Billie Jean? Jonny? good grief.

Heres some party info, I'm really looking forward to this!
It's a new night, so if anyone can come down to support that would be
great.

BLACK HEART DISCO
4/4 Soul Music
24/09/04 10-4am
Subclub, Manchester
dj's Solid State (Sheffield) Alex Bond
(think I'm doing 1-4am, will be using the ableton to re-wire heads)

this is the Music Is Better crew's new venture.
Danny Webb will be doing it monthly from here on in, hopefully I'll be
doing it with him most months if everything works out cool.

For invite or info: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks!

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring