Hi all, I'm new here but I know this list since ...1 year...a bit more. I ve
downloading the archives as zip files on Hyperreal one year ago and reading
them carrefully (not all for the moment)...

A little presentation, my name is Dimitri, I m dj and produce for labels. I run
a group discussion about Detroit Techno with Mitch Walcott from Axis records,
not the same of 313 list but with same passion.
We call it '313 Techno Music Discussion Group'.

We have starting an action since we know the exclusion of Juan Atkins from the
Michigan Art Committee 'awards' due to his actual location.
The problem is now resolved. We have just receiving a mail who inform us that
the correction will be available soon as possible.
Now, the international achievement is for Juan atkins, Derrick May and Kevin
Saunderson. Reowned as 'The Belleville three'.

We respect the work of Michigan Art Committee and just wanted to show them that
an error was done.
Some members of this list have signed the guestbook, thanks to them. Thanks too,
for the others who have sign it.

I hope to provides you good informations in future like good informations I ve
finding in archives !!!

Respect to all
Peace