From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 10:29 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Claude Young Announcement

Hi :)

Last few days i found  on web few announcment   written by claude young, on
which he say that this
is his last active season as dj and producer... can anyone thell me is that
thrue announcemet or somebody joke..

tx

here you  have announcement>>>

Well friends, after some very long night's thinking this over I have decided to
take some time out of the music world for a while.
This was not an easy decision and I want to say thanks to all of you for your
support over the past years.
There is a strong possibility 2004 might be my last year involved in electronic
music so if you get the chance to come to any of the shows in the remainder of
2004 please come and enjoy yourselves.
When u dedicate your life to something for over a decade and it goes completely
off the rails you have to make adjustments or go down with the ship.
People have their pre-conceptions and their likes and dislikes, that's fine
with me, we are all meant to be free.
The scene used to be full of vibrant and creative people but now it's just full
of moaners who support artist who don't give a **** about them. All they are
interested in is boosting their own name and increasing their bank accounts.
Next time u go to a party and the ticket price is amazingly high for you to see
a DJ u cant event speak to before, during or after his set think about what is
important to them.
Call me stupid but i thought it was only human to engage other human
being's.... was I wrong???
Someone on a post said "if claude young wanted to sell out he could have a long
time ago but he never did".
Before this though another person sent a post to Detroit-Luv saying "well im
sure he'll make a lot of money charging for the farewell tour".
These comments are not the main reason but they are a factor, how much more of
my life am I to give only to have my work constantly thrown back in my face in
favor of other artist who are only concerned with the bank balance of their
account????
Next time this guys shells out a wad of cash to see some guy mix 40 records
together that all sound the same he should ask himself what is really important.
I figure my energy is better served helping people.
So im considering being a volunteer in a foreign country. Possibly an aid
worker or something similar. Anything to help make other peoples lives a little
better.
Every man has his breaking point and I have been on the road since i left
Detroit over 11 years ago, every week. So im taking some time out for once and
if i decide to come back it will be under different circumstances.
I've had bad management coupled with other setbacks as well so if i do come
back ill be handling everything independently with a small group of friends in
Glasgow.

hope this answers all your questions

--
Sudjelujte u Iskon Bonus nagradnom programu i osvajajte nagrade.
Saznajte više na web adresi http://www.iskon.biz/bonus/