> From: Matt MacQueen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> no kidding.  there are such things as killer gospel house tracks...
> it's just that nobody plays them.  I wonder, Kent, is he dropping
> anything by Romanthony, the stuff like the Testify releleases on
Black
> Male are sooooo  thumpin.   It was like a KDJ sound before KDJ, in a
> way...

TP is definitely the master of the gospel house jams.

Matt, to answer your question, yes, he's playing some of the
Romanthony stuff. Check his 3 downloadable mix sets page (though it
seems the 3rd mix, which contains a Romanthony track, isnt' available):

http://www.tpmusic.net/Test2/Mixes.htm

My church actually had TP out this summer for one of our worship in
the park events (along with Double Helix - Ypsilanti represent!) and
it was off the hook. The man is really an amazing DJ, and an awesome
Christian out there doing his thing, representing his faith in word
and deed.

peace,

bvl

--