On Sep 15, 2004, at 3:02 PM, "Scotto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
dub/ska/reggae mix
091004
1 hour
69.5 mb

Not to continue the O/T, but how topical - I just came back from
seeing the newly-reunited Tack>>head.  14 years apart and you'd swear
it hadn't been a day.  They were tighter than a preacher's
bungholio walking through the Castro.  Doug Wimbish did a bass solo at
the high-note end of the spectrum that rivaled most guitarists I've
ever heard since Hendrix.  Amazing stuff.  And Keith LeBlanc had a
laptop for additional percussion, so I think that should qualify
them for Derrick getting them to play at Movement next year :-)

And they played "The Message"[EMAIL PROTECTED]@$@@#!!!   OMFG ... I can't
believe I heard that live.  (Doug Wimbish did his best Grandmaster
Flash imitation.)

        - Greg