Nick Taylor is actually quite well known in Aus amongst the outdoor
party scene, and his profile in Sydney is growing rapidly. He's based in
Byron Bay (Australia's mecca for hippies - well, trustafarians at least)
and while the music he plays is hardly 313 material, he still is a
kickass DJ with a great sound. I always look forward to hearing him at
doofs because it's a welcome relief from all the psy-trance. He
describes his sound as 'psychedelic acid disco'. The jury's out on
whether it contains soul or authenticity though - I suspect it might
induce taste-spasms amongst a large number of folk here...

His DJing partner is called Jackie Onassid, who deserves props alone
for having such a great name.

>>> "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 17/09/2004 12:05:17 pm

He's not a big name here at all, I don't know him at all. Good luck to
him
though.
The most talented new techno producer here is a guy called Christian
Vance
who is in the group Phunk De Sonique.
Also check out anything by Local People.

<313@hyperreal.org>