I really like Dusk Til Dawn, although I realise that hardly anyone else does...

I think Marsel likes it too, actually? This subject came up a couple of weeks
back:

"...while everyone else I've spoken to about it says they really don't like the
B side track, I'm very much drawn to it. I first heard it "blind" (went to
visit a friend and he put it on without showing me the label) and was really
blown away by it. It's a really unusual and distinctive set of sounds used, but
I like that, and as Marsel says, it puts me in mind of older Kenny Larkin
material. Although there's still something undeniably 21st-century about the
sound! Looking forward to hearing it played out too."

Brendan