My opinion,

There isn't anything wrong with the oosefingers ep pt. 2, but its just "ok". Is it something special in my opinion, not really. But the loosefingers ep (part 1 if you will) is a deep house jewel. I even wrote a review just for this list about. Larry Heard is certainly a fantastic producer of deep house, and it really comes through on the first "ep"

-jk