It's not just you. I still listen to "The Corbomite Maneuver" on a regular
basis.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Odeluga [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 5:52 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) New Dark Comedy LP

The press release the other day about the new Dark Comedy LP reminded
me to dig out the other Dark Comedy LP, 'Seven Days' and the 'Exhibits'
  comp on Art of Dance. Is it just ancient me or is this stuff still
very good indeed? Deep textures, many varieties of rhythms, all
encapsulated in that indefatigable Detroit blue. If this doesn't teach
me to pick this kind of stuff up on vinyl at the time, instead of the
latest short-lived thing, nothing will.

So far the new one seems only available on CD in Japan ...

http://www.diskunion.com/clubt/detail.php?tid=CMTE-9991283

(What kind of name is that for a record label, by the way!;-)