Hmm... That is incredibly weird. Dunno why it would be wrapping on my
computer but not before I send it or on anyone else's receipts. Sorry to
clog with tech crap, but if anyone has ideas (off-list), it may save further
embarassment going forward. Not the obvious stupid stuff please. Cheers!

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]