Well.

I mean, I know I can be slow and all, but I'm at least 10 years LATE on
this one!
I think I've just realised from Tristan's weekend tracklists that the Ani
who did "Love Is The Message" is the Ani on this list.

Is that right?

Wow.
That's a CLASSIC! Pretty big round these parts too, used to get alot of
play round here.

(I think)

Sorry, just wanted to say that. It's a great record.

RESPECK

*in an Ali G style voice*

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring