p.s. Martin, how did your gig go in Manc?

Wotcha,

Man, just how crazy is Oxford Street at night - struggling up there was no fun with two bags. Found the club OK, good crowd - it's kinda like a mini Tresor with more sick on the floor tho !!!

Plugged in, leveled the EQ and away we went - got a great reaction, filled the floor and loads of people asking after tracks, the one that seemed to work the best was One More Line off our new 12" - they went absolutely nuts it - I was stood there like a proud father *LOL*

Yeah, great gig and they've booked us again.

Cheers
Martin