I'm still feeling both, darn fine stuff if you ask me - just fixing me some edits...

Cheers
Martin

On 29 Sep 2004, at 14:32, Stoddard, Kamal wrote:

OMFG!!!!!!!

I've only gotten through the first track of longevity 1 and I'm floored. when the bass dropped I felt like jumping out of my cube and dancing like a manic freak!!!!!this is what techno IS! that vocal snip. Jeez man it's so good to have Bone putting it down like this again. I mean for me this is a deep techno blueprint. maybe it's just early though...naaaah! :) thank you robin. i really needed this...bad.