>> Not sure Ken-doh Nagasaki my wrestling friend.
>Comments like this make me think your shandy escapade with the lovely
people last night went well. Did it?

Aha!

My Blackpool via Canada number-crunching-uncle-in-a-wicked-band wanna be
scouse bruvva.

; )

It did thanks, it was really good. It was packed!
Really recommend it to anyone if anyone fancies it. Once a month on a
wednesday, I'll post it up next time.

Me and my mate PaulOverThePlace just sat about eyeing up the rather good
looking young ladies.

Michael played great records, so did Dunc and Jonny. I think Jonny was
blasting Drexciya into Softcell as loud as he could onto Oxford Rd. Funny!
There was loadsa 313 action down oxford rd last night..!

Duncan played the Chaplin Band so he could go to the bog (special 10 minute
edit) as well as all his ace chi-house raritys, and Michael played Carl
Craig, Autechre etc, and messed about with this slide projector he had.
He's a sound lad. An artiste no less I found out too last night.

Top night. I crawled into bed about 2, and was in work for 7am.

Alex

p.s. more Hello! magazine style night reviews soon kids.

Is your business ready for the new era of accounting? http://www.ifrs.co.uk

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.