>did soemone say there's a full moon soon?

well, I'm no Arthur Russell ; )

but it's more to do with the fact that I know more than a few european
people who have broken their balls for this music etc.
yeah  yeah, it's foolish, you don't get any medals blah blah blah...  I've
heard it all, I know the score, youthful enthusiasm etc.

but for what? some dick to come along spouting that s**t?
not to mention all the other cr*p that goes on.

I just ain't wearing it, sorry and all that, but I ain't one to shut up.

(as I dare say you have noticed)

Have a good weekend 313, I'm going to get steaming. In approximately 1 hour
from now.

If anyone fancies it, I'll probs be in Cord or Centro or any flippin'
boozer that will take me.

Alex

Is your business ready for the new era of accounting? http://www.ifrs.co.uk

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.