Hey Dave,

Guess where you just sent this reply to a private email! :)

At 03:08 PM 10/1/2004, David Bate wrote:

> David, I don't believe that this is the spirit of the rule. Obviously
> reposting something you wrote does not violate any copyright (you may
> distribute your own works however you please) nor is it really unethical
> (since you obviously didn't intend to keep it confidential).
> --

Hi Matt,
   I guess you're right, though I personally don't think that you should
cc any email to 313 that you are actually emailing somebody privately, but
I do agree, after re-reading the rule, that it is not explicitly against
the policy, though it does state: "Arguments belong in private email, not
in email that is addressed to 313".

Cheers...
Dave

--