On 4 Oct 2004, at 17:35, ian cheshire wrote:

thaks Robin for this, after a heavy heavy weekend this is
just what I needed!! Thanks also to Paul, its nice to have a mix of his,
finally! :)

thanks ian, tracklisting is as follows:

Paul Mac - Classics Mix - www.emotionelectric.com

1, nervous acid - bobby kondors (nu groove)
2, cant get enough  - liz torres (state street)
3, the poke  - adonis and the endless poker (dj international)
4, scream - bam bam (westbrook)
5, when you hold me - master c+j (trax)
6, on a journey  - qx 1 (rythmn beat)
7, open your eyes - marshell jefferson (big beat)
8, house girl - mystic (rockin house)
9, come get my lovin - dionne (big shot)
10, rock the party right  - cool house (underground)
11, what you make me feel  - liz torres (underground)
12, acid hole  - lidell townsend (trax)
13, you're only friend - phuture (trax)
14, give it to me  - bam bam (westbrook)
15, extasy - adrenalin mod (mca)
16, dream 17  - annette (de-construction)
17, in the pocket - dynamic duo (nu groove)
18, acid thunder - fast eddie (dj international)
19, you used to hold me - ralphie rosario (hotmix 5)
20, slam  - phuture (trax)
21, twighlight zone - party boy (urban)
22, lack of love  - charles b (desire)
23, 7 day weekend - open house (lethal)
24, this is the place - stickmen (clubhouse)
25, the groove - suburban knight (transmat)
26, personal problem - md 3 (underground)
27, first power - revelation (atmosphere)
28, let the music move you - nightwriters (danica)
29, no way back - adonis (trax)
30, can you feel it - mr fingers (trax)