as Marsel said a few months back, this is indeed an excellent release.

can see why they didn't bother with vinyl, it's a cd kinda thing I reckon.
but, yeah, there's deffo a couple on there you could play out, so hope
there's a 12 or something!

overall, it reminded me very much of a bluesey kind of version of St
Germain.

not sure if thats a good description though.

Is your business ready for the new era of accounting? http://www.ifrs.co.uk

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.