>There's a couple of clubs in Cardiff (Holodeck) and a good free party
>scene...

Yes, was just about to say. Cyclone, Wales doesn't really have any big
cities (1 only?), so while I don't really know, I wouldn't imagine there's
a big club thing going on.

But, as Martin rightly mentions, there seems to be a free party every
weekend in North Wales. Very healthy 'scene' by the sounds of it, although
I've never been to one.

Wales is a pretty beautiful country, stunning coastline, mountains the lot.
Kind of go there to escape normally, as opposed to party...

Tell you what, there's some strange ol' people living in them there hills
tho. ; )

Alex

Is your business ready for the new era of accounting? http://www.ifrs.co.uk

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.