It wouldn't surprise me if there's no music actually sitting on their
computers at all - they may well have just populated their database directly
from Discogs.

The whole enterprise looks highly dodgy to me. I hope it doesn't indicate
that sharky mp3 net entrepeneur types, scared off by the powerful and
litigous RIAA and BPI, have decided to focus their attention on "us" poor
and lawyer-less types in the underground/non-commercial world. In many ways
the underground must look like easy meat compared to major label artists.

Brendan