'Fraid I'm not off to London for the Fabric do Francis.

Seems like it's only me and you on here today!

>As it is if I can't go there I might go
>to the Electric Souls party in Cheshire - though there's not too much on
>that line up for me apart from Henrik Schwarz live

Hmm, he's only on for 40 mins or something tho. Yeah, that Wajeed, I only
heard his first couple of records, and I liked the sound of them, someone
told me he was playing disco/soul then moved on to housey kinda stuff.
Could be worth a look, although it's quite expensive really I guess. Oh
well.

Alex

Is your business ready for the new era of accounting? http://www.ifrs.co.uk

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.