I know we all had suspected it, but here's the confirmation from the latest Peacefrog mailout.

RECLOOSE

Musician, turntablist and producer extraordinaire: RECLOOSE, joins the
Peacefrog camp.
Currently putting the finishing touches to his second album and debut on
Peacefrog 'Hiatus On The Horizon' promises to be an album of modern
electronic excellence, encompassing live instrumentation and soul-fuelled
vocals, Recloose maintains his Detroit roots, exposing a new thread to the
ever evolving story...
Look out for the imminent release of the single 'Dust' featuring Joe
Dukie.
Recloose will be performing at the Vapour Festival, details follow below.

******************************

VAPOUR FESTIVAL

Peacefrog are taking part in this years Vapour festival, a series of
events supporting independant labels and artists, held around London
throughout the month of October.

Thursday 21st October - PLASTIC PEOPLE -  RECLOOSE AND PLAYGROUP BACK TO
BACK...

Peacefrog's latest signing  RECLOOSE joins forces with the very special
guest, TREVOR JACKSON, to celebrate their forthcoming studio and remix
album respectively.
Expect an evening of sheer eclectism and turntable shenanigans from two
internationally revered DJs. Doors open: 22:00
Tickets £7.00 (available on the door and at http://www.vapour.co.uk)

E-flyer available at: http://www.peacefrog.com/vapour