:0) Alex your on form today

        -----Original Message-----
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Thu 10/14/2004 1:42 PM
        To: 313@hyperreal.org
        Subject: (313) Rob Taylor

        Treat yourselves to a lil giggle 313 and check out ooooor Rob's
pictures of
        himself.
        I particuarly like this one. I always knew you were a man of great style
        and panache Rob.

http://www.1stgeneration.co.uk/Holdall/LittleDers/Orang%20Utan/slides/24648549%20lie%20in%20king.html

        also, did you ever wonder what newworldaquarium looks like?
        well, wonder no more kids, I found him on google
        http://www.mongabay.com/fish/images/big_tank.jpg

        also here's a picture of a monkey nut I found:
        http://artgraine.free.fr/DRIFT/drift_images/monkeynut.jpg

        and one of shed on delsin and soloaction:
        http://www.leisure-buildings.com/sheds/Dandf%20shed.jpg

        Thank me later.

        Is your business ready for the new era of accounting?
http://www.ifrs.co.uk

        This e-mail is sent by the above named in
        their individual, non-business capacity and
        is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

        PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
        outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
        telecommunications on its e-mail and
        telecommunications systems. By replying
        to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.