>Who's on then?

Ah misunderstanding; our next party is later in November, on the 20th.  I
was just ribbing Alex as he's doing a NYE do somewhere we were planning on
using and I was making out he steals our gaffs when he hears about them.

On the subject of my little collective I'm about to FTP a new version of our
website to it's remote home THAT HAS MORE THAN 2 PAGES!  So give it an hour
and give me some feedback (though you don't need to tell me it's a bit basic
- I know that!).  It's even got some of that mp3 stuff someone down the pub
was on about.