It's the Discovery Channel Canada

http://www.exn.ca/dailyplanet/dphistory.asp

MEK

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      et                       To:       Gerald <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                                               cc:       313@hyperreal.org

                      10/14/2004 03:41         Subject:  Re: (313) Plastikman
on Discovery Channel
                      PM

are you sure about all that?

i checked discovery channel website and can't find a show named Daily
Planet. Adn  when I check the schedule at those times there are different
shows listed???