>>This has f&ck-all to do with Detroit

ahh, yes, but it's interesting!

and this is what the FAQ says (I read it recently):

"Thanks for inquiring about 313. This list was set up by myself to be a
forum for the discussion of Detroit techno artists or artists directly
influenced by Detroit techno artists. That said, it would be no great
coincidence if the list followed the same progression as techno music has.
That is, just as the works of the original Detroiters has provided the
framework on which much of techno music has been built upon so too should
the stated purpose of the list serve as the basis for broader discussion. "

so there.

and, where's my post about kirk, I never saw it : ( did it get thru?

Alex

Is your business ready for the new era of accounting? http://www.ifrs.co.uk

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.