On Oct 18, 2004, at 8:52 AM, Cobert, Gwendal wrote:

No tracklisting yet, but some hints in the blurb from their newsletter : "Why UNCLASSICS? That's easy: they ain't the usual disco suspects! Morgan Geist, one half of the acclaimed production duo Metro Area and owner of the innovative Environ label, has lovingly assembled this debut DJ mix featuring a selection of his favorite obscure electronic funk and disco tracks from
1978-1985.

lucky enough to get a copy of this, it's AWESOME... really fun, funky as hell and you won't be able to sit still. More quality product from Environ... if you liked I-f's 'mixed up in the hague' or any of the Unclassics records so far, this is the logical extension, electrodisco and italo rarities dug up and hammered out for those who love electronic music, killer classic drumbox programming and melody in almost all of these jams... highly highly recommended. I never get sick of that Margueritas track either... pow!

peace
--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com