actually the end was signified by Nas doing a soulless teleprompter
rendition of a Tupac song and the Beasties doing a  very bad and too long
RUN DMC imitation on last weeks VH1 Hip Hop Honors show. I dont know which
act was more painful to watch.

on 10/19/04 12:41 PM, lee herrington at [EMAIL PROTECTED] uttered
these words: