Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2004 12:02
An: 313@hyperreal.org
Betreff: Re: AW: (313) Birthday greetings

>Happy bday to you all cosmic brothers and sisters!!!!

Hey, Happy birthday Kat! Enjoy your day.

Ahhh, the cosmic love.

>Will be off to DEAF in Irland tonight

Owwww. Send us a report! I read something in the Guardian at the weekend
about the DEAF, tried to find it on the site to post here, but couldn't
find it....
Looks like a great event.

Alex

Is your business ready for the new era of accounting? http://www.ifrs.co.uk

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.