Slow, with a small crowd of 20-25 (in/out) but the night is still ongoing. Alan is taking a leave of absence for the next 2 or 3 weeks because he's off on a European tour at the mo and will continue with the residency when he gets back. The promoters got replacement djs but I have no idea who they might be.

Here are his latest dates:

10. 23. 04 • Florida 135 • Fraga, Spain
10. 27. 04 • Moog Club • Barcelona, Spain

**TRIUMUSIC/PURE SONIK RECORDS FRENCH TOUR**

10. 29. 04 • Duplex/Privilege • Nantes, FRANCE
10. 30. 04 • 4Sans • Bordeaux, FRANCE

11. 05. 04 • Sub Club • Glasgow, Scotland
11. 19. 04 • Festival De La Serpiente VIP Party @ Music Box • Mexico City, Mexico 11. 20. 04 • Festival Internacional de Musica Electronica Y Tecnologica Avanzada en Coacalco @ Club Deportivo • Villa Palma, Mexico