A new mix is up on my site in 160 kbps mp3. 2 hours 43 minutes. Ambience,
house, broken beat, synth pop, techno, electro and hip hop.
http://www.phonopsia.com/mixes/TristanWatkinsEaglesTrump102304.mp3

Tracklist
=========
Krikark - Boulevard Rushchouard (B4) [Karat]

Savath & Savalas - Equipatge de Flors Seques [Warp]

Dani Siciliano - Same [!K7]

Umod - Just4Funksake [Sonar Kollektiv]

SpyMusic - Cloak [2000 Black]

Björk - Trimumph of a Heart [Wellhart]

The Songstress - See Line Woman [BBE]

Ron & Chez D - 054 (B2) [KMS]

Blake Baxter - Enjoy the Silence (P2: Inner Sight) [Mix Media]

Angora - Enchantment (Original Demo Mix) [Prescription]

4AM - Return of the Sea Trutle [Muzique Tropique]

4th Measure Men - The Need (MK's Original Mix) [Area 10]

Maxwell - No One (AMG Remix) [AMG]

Osunlade present Nadirah Shakoor- Pride (Main mix) [Set]

Chateau Flight - Prism [Versatile]

Osunlade - Native Tongue (Miles Moore's Foreign Tongue mix) [Got Soul]

Induceve - Time to Begin (Henrik Schwarz Remix) [Classic]

David Alvarado - Aqua [Yoshi Toshi]

Native Funk - Retro Elements (Scott Ferguson's Detroit Elements)
[Rhythmic-Deep]

Vangelis - Blade Runner Theme (Re-edit) [COW white]

Orgue Electronique Here I come (Vengo) [Creme Organiztion]

Lucky & Easy - Pimp Soul Blister (A1) [Ann Aimee]

Freeq Unique - Mind & Soul [Bitasweet]

Titonton - Jam Pony [Amalgama]

Dan Curtin - Theory of 3/4/ Alpha [Inzec]

Mathew Jonson - 911, How Can I Help You? [Arbutus]

Kirk DeGiorgio - Climbing the Waterfall [New Religion]

UR - Timeline [UR]

Shed - Opulence (B1) [Solo Action]

Analog Fingerprints - Re-format yourself [Final Frontier]

Electrofunk - Bounce [Electrofunk]

Track Ghost - Gator [Non Stop]

Afronaught Presenté Son de Batey - Carnaval (Misa Negra) [Goya]

Ultradyne - Lardossen Search Squad [Pi Gao Movement]

Autechre - Pen Expers [Warp]

Substance Abuse and MF Doom - Profitless Thought [Fat Beats]

Savath & Savalas - Interludio Inconcreto [Warp]

Madvillain - Accordion [Stones Throw]

Aceyalone & Madlib - K.O. Player [Okayplayer]

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]