On Oct 25, 2004, at 2:45 PM, jason kenjar wrote:

Hey list-

looking for some advice here.

I could use a new backpack for my vinyl. The best one I've seen are the UR bags. They are made of strong material and have shoulder straps so I can wear it like a backpack. They also stand upright when full of record (some bags tip over) and have a large enough front pocket to carry around a good amount of stuff. The only thing Im not so sure about is the logo, I dont like wearing logos like underground resistance because when I travel, I get flagged.

I might just get the UR bag, but I was wondering what you folks use? If you really like a bag that has a) shoulder straps, b) stands up right when full of record, c) strong material, and d) large pockets...please let me know.

I really like my Shure bag.
http://www.needlz.com/accessories/mrb.asp

Really heavy-duty and lots of pockets.
--