the damned 'smash it up'
followed by crass's first album 'stations of the crass'

james
www.jbucknell.com

             "Joseph
             DelCimmuto"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             mi.net>                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             05/11/04 04:50 AM                                          cc
                                       "Martin Dust"
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>, "Redmond,
                                       Ja'Maul"